Friday, October 26, 2007

ForgetMeNots

Hi! My name is Wendy Adler, and I've been married for 10 years to the man of my dreams, Fred Adler. Our four children are 8-, 6-, and 3-years, and 6-months old.

We live in Arkansas, in our snug little yellow "cottage." We love the outdoors: fishing, camping, hiking, and exploring. And I love to take picture of my kids doing these things.

That is what got this started. I had a dream, to have my own home business so that I could stay with my kids. Some friends suggested that I pray about pursuing photography. I did, and the doors started flying open before me. I got the equipment I needed, and started building a great portfolio. Come in and check it out!

5 comments:

Arato Girl said...

beautiful!

Adelia said...

Yea! Your dream is coming true!

Wendy said...

Thanks, guys!! :-)

Mrs. Jones said...

Hi ... that's my dream job, too. Maybe I should start praying about that camera. Have you read "Expressions" by Allison Tyler Jones? It is a very inspiring book.

Wendy said...

No, I haven't, but I'll add it to my library list. Thanks for the tip! Have your read any of Scott Kelby's photography help books? They are very informative, and hilarious! :-)